An excellent three bedroom end terrace property situated within walking distance of all the amenities that Bangor has to offer. The property retains the character and charm one would expect for a property of its type and with no onward chain is sure to generate good interest.
Internally, the property comprises entrance hall, open plan living and dining room, modern contemporary kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and contemporary bathroom. To the rear is an enclosed yard with decking and separate side gate.
Conveniently located close to Bangor's Main Street and Marina area, the property is sure to appeal, therefore early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door. Linoleum flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate floor. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.35m (14' 5" x 11' 0")
Feature bay window. Wall mounted gas fire. Television point. Telephone point.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.58m (11' 11" x 11' 9")
Wood laminate flooring. Under stair storage cupboard with light.
- 3.23m x 2.69m (10' 7" x 8' 10")
Modern high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Gas hob. 'Bosch' oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Stainless steel extractor hood. Feature glass brick. Part tiled walls. Gas fired boiler. Door to rear yard.
- Roof space access via ladder. 'Velux' window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 2.77m (14' 0" x 9' 1")
Front aspect. Mirrored sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.74m (9' 10" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 1.7m (9' 11" x 5' 7")
- 2.69m x 1.85m (8' 10" x 6' 1")
Large wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit. Panelled bath. Separate shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Storage cupboard. Part tiled walls. Wood laminate flooring.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White wc. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Decked area. Wooden side gate. Outside tap. Boundary wall.