An extended, semi-detached home that enjoys a residential location with the amenities of Bangor only a short distance away. Although in need of some updating the property which has been extended to include a ground floor annex is full of potential. Commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns is convenient.
Internally, the property comprises, entrance hall, living room, modern contemporary kitchen with granite work tops, dining room, annex with living area, double bedroom and en suite shower room. On the first floor are a further three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally and to the front is an excellent tarmac drive with parking for several cars and a garden in decorative pebbles. To the rear is a fully enclosed rear garden with paved patios and stepping stone path ideal for children to play or for outside entertaining.
Externally there is a garage with light and power and a utility room plumbed for washing machine.
Only by viewing can one truly appreciate the potential that this property has to offer.
Viewing strictly through Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under-stair storage. Alarm control unit. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 4.04m (14' 2" x 13' 3")
Bright and spacious. Television connection. Cornice ceiling. Doors through to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.54m (10' 5" x 8' 4")
Wood laminate flooring.
- 36.53m x 1.22m (119' 10" x 4' 0")
Modern, 'Shaker' style high and low level soft close units with granite work surfaces, upstands and drainer. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Eye level 'Neff' oven and combi grill. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Ceramic hob with extractor over. High gloss floor tiles.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Access to rear hall. Storage cupboard. Door to rear hall.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Originally for lift access (since removed). Sliding aluminium doors. Ceramic tile floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.9m (11' 9" x 9' 6")
Annex extension. Television point. Access to bedroom one and en suite shower room.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 2.82m (10' 8" x 9' 3")
Built in bedroom furniture.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.23m x 1.96m (10' 7" x 6' 5")
White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira Jump' shower. Fully tiled.
- Roof space access. Linen closet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.15m (14' 3" x 10' 4")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.49m (10' 5" x 8' 2")
Rear aspect. Built in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.08m (10' 5" x 6' 10")
- White suite comprising - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Fully tiled.
- 4.83m x 2.82m (15' 10" x 9' 3")
Roller door. Light and power.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.82m x 1.96m (9' 3" x 6' 5")
Gas boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
- Paved drive offering off street parking for several cars. Garden in decorative pebbles. Mature flower beds. Crazy paved path. Red brick boundary wall. Steps to front door.
- REAR AND SIDE:
- Garden in lawn. Paved patio areas. Crazy paved path. Mature flower beds. Pebbled beds. Mature hedging. Vertical board fencing. Side path mature flower beds.