A stunning recently renovated four bedroom detached family residence situated in the desirable area of Ballyholme. Enjoying sea views from the upper floor this property is located a short stroll from the beach affording excellent walking and leisure activities. Ballyholme shops are easily accessible for those all important supplies. From the original features, 'Rosemary' roof tiles to the new door facade the property is finished to an exacting standard throughout with the potential purchaser having nothing to do but move in and start enjoying their new home.
Internally and to the ground floor the property consists of an excellent reception hall with parquet flooring, ground floor wc, bright and spacious lounge, again with parquet flooring, large sun room and a modern contemporary high gloss fitted kitchen which is open plan to dining area. On the first floor are four good sized bedrooms with bedroom one being en suite all with sea views and a luxury family bathroom.
Externally the fully enclosed garden is laid in lawn providing an excellent safe area for children to play. To the front is an excellent brick paviour drive offering off street parking. A garage with electric roller door and utility area complete this superb family home.
An opportunity to purchase in a very desirable location which will undoubtedly generate considerable interest. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature arch door with glazed side panels. Refurbished parquet flooring. Plate rack. Electric cupboard. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.24m x 3.96m (13' 11" x 13' 0")
Feature fireplace with sleeper mantle and ceramic tile hearth. Two stained glass windows. Refurbished parquet flooring. Television point. Open to large sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.16m x 3.76m (16' 11" x 12' 4")
Porcelain tile floor. French doors to side. Door to rear. Modern vertical radiator.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 10.01m x 3.94m (32' 10" x 12' 11")
Excellent range of high gloss, soft close high and low level units with high gloss laminate work surfaces. Bi Fold high level units. Metal roller shutter cupboard. Matching Island unit. Stainless steel sink and drainer with 'Blanco' mixer tap. Ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. 'Neff' integrated dishwasher. Eye level, stainless steel double oven and grill. Integrated fridge freezer. Large feature floor to ceiling window. Dual aspect. 'Velux' window. Porcelain tile floor. Door to cobbled rear yard. Open to family room - refurbished parquet flooring. Television point.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and wall mounted wash hand basin. Ceramic tile floor. Mirrored cabinet. Extractor fan.
- Feature stained glass windows. Over stair storage cupboard. Access to roof space via 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.59m x 4.6m (18' 4" x 15' 1")
Sea views from Juliet balcony. Bright and airy. En suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern contemporary - low flush wc and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on high gloss vanity unit. Light mirror. Quadrant shower cubicle with raindrop thermostatic shower and hand held extension. Porcelain tile floor. Heated towel radiator. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.33m (14' 0" x 10' 11")
Dual aspect. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.64m (11' 0" x 8' 8")
Front aspect. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.67m x 2.41m (8' 9" x 7' 11")
Front aspect. Sea views.
- 3.33m x 1.83m (10' 11" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising - low flush wc, wash hand basin on high gloss vanity unit, panelled bath with side mounted taps. Separate quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Light mirror. Porcelain tile floor.
- 5.44m x 4.65m (17' 10" x 15' 3")
Remotely operated roller door. Utility area with units and work top. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power. New gas boiler.
- Cobbled drive and parking area. Garden in lawn. Red brick boundary wall and gate pillars. Wrought iron vehicle and pedestrian gates. Flower beds. Lantern style entrance light. PVC soffits and fascia. Low level wooden fence with gate access to side.
- Garden in lawn. Ballymaconnell Road South to side. Board fencing. Boundary wall. Mature hedging. Access to rear cobbled yard.
- Cobbled rear area. Mature hedging. Outside tap. Paved path to side gate. Vertical board fencing. Shed included in sale. Storage shed. Outside lighting.