A stunning four-bedroom detached property enjoying an end of cul de sac situation in the historic town of Donaghadee.
Situated within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre with its array of shops, cafes, and bars this property is sure to appeal to a wide section of the market.
Internally, the adaptable layout comprises a bright entrance hall, formal living room with feature fireplace, luxurious main bedroom suite, three first floor bedrooms, superb kitchen/dining open to a large sunroom, utility room, integral garage, and a further three bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. The property also benefits from a pressurised water system, double glazing, oil-fired heating system, and Oak internal doors throughout.
Externally, the property does not disappoint and boasts well-maintained gardens (complete with its own squirrel), a large paved patio, concealed utility area, and a tarmac drive with parking for several cars.
With so much on offer, we anticipate considerable interest in this desirable, family home.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through the Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Oak effect uPVC front door with glazed side panels. Wood laminate flooring. 'Velux' window. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Stairs to the first floor with mezzanine landing.
- Living Room 4.80m x 3.48m (15'9 x 11'5")
- Bright and airy. Feature open fire with marble hearth and wooden surround. Corniced ceiling. Television point.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.61m x 4.72m (max) (18'5" x 15'6" (max))
- Hand-painted, Oak, high and low-level units with woodblock effect, laminate work surfaces. Kitchen dresser including wine rach and glazed display cabinets. Stainless steel gas hob with double oven and grill under. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. 'Franke' sink and drainer with extendable mixer tap. Porcelain tile floor. Part tiled walls. Spacious dining area. Door to a utility room and open to a large sun room.
- Utility Room 3.07m x 2.59m (10'1" x 8'6")
- Painted Oak, high and low-level units with woodblock effect, laminate work surfaces. Round stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Porcelain tile floor. uPVC door to rear garden. Door to integral garage.
- Sun Room 5.41m x 3.25m (17'9" x 10'8")
- Feature, multi-fuel 'Olymberyl' stove. 'Velux' window. French doors to rear garden. Television point. Porcelain tile floor.
- Master Bedroom Suite 5.82m (max) x 2.90m (19'1" (max) x 9'6")
- Ground floor, front aspect. Bespoke, built-in bedroom furniture. Two modern contemporary vertical radiators. Through to en suite bathroom.
- En Suite Bathroom 2.90m x 2.44m (9'6" x 8')
- Modern contemporary white suite comprising - low flush WC, wash hand basin with waterfall tap on soft-close vanity unit. Freestanding tub bath with floor-mounted mixer tap with handheld shower extension. Quadrant shower cubicle with raindrop shower head and separate handheld shower extension. Fully tiled walls. Wood effect tile floor. Chrome, heated towel rail.
- Large storage cupboard with access to further eaves storage. Access to roof space via a 'Slngsby' style ladder.
- Bedroom 2 5.11m (into robes) x 2.90m (16'9" (into robes) x 9
- Side aspect. Mirrored sliding robes to further eaves storage. Television point. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 3 3.53m' x 3.10m (robes) (11'7' x 10'2" (robes))
- Side aspect. Mirrored sliding robes to further eaves storage.
- Bedroom 4 3.40m (into dormer) x 2.46m (11'2" (into dormer) x
- Front aspect.
- Shower Room 2.03m x 1.73m (6'8" x 5'8")
- Modern contemporary sanitary ware - low flush WC and wash hand basin with waterfall tap on soft-close vanity unit. Quadrant shower cubicle with rain drop shoer head and handheld shower extension. Shelved linen storage. Two chrome, heated towel rails.
- Integral Garage 6.05m x 3.07m (19'10" x 10'1")
- Roller door. Light and power. Pressurised water system. Oil-fired boiler.
- Outside Front
- Covered porch. Tarmac drive. Garden in lawn.
- Outside Rear
- Rear and side garden in lawn. Large paved patio. Concealed utility area. Vertical board fencing. Mature planting. Outside lighting. Concealed PVC oil tank.
- Travelling out of Donaghadee on the Millise Road turn right into Edgewater then on to Edgewater Cove, turn left into The Moorings, the property is at the top of the cul de sac.