A superb, three-bedroom detached property of relatively recent construction that continues to benefit from NHBC warranty.
Located in the highly sought-after Millmount Village development, an area ideally suited to young professionals growing families or those wanting to shorten their commute. The Comber Greenway is adjacent to the development enabling the more active to cycle into the city. Large employers such as Ulster Hospital, Stormont Parliament Buildings, and Northern Ireland Civil Service. All the renowned primary, secondary, and grammar schools are easily accessible.
The immaculately presented accommodation consists of an entrance hall, spacious living room, open plan modern kitchen/dining/family room including utility cupboard on the ground floor and three well-proportioned bedrooms, one being en suite and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Externally, off-street parking is provided by a recently re-sealed tarmac driveway. To the front are well-stocked shrub beds, paved ramp, and covered entrance, whilst to the rear is a south-facing rear garden in lawn complete with large shed which is included in the sale.
With all the snagging of a new build having been done by the current owners, the lucky purchaser will have nothing to do but move in andstart enjoying their new home.
Socially responsible viewing are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor. Telephone point. Alarm control unit. Stairs to the first floor with feature wood paneling.
- Living Room 6.10m (into bay) x 3.99m (plus bay) (20' (into bay
- Feature dual aspect bay windows. Stone fireplace with granite hearth and gas fire inset. Wood laminate flooring. Television and telephone point. Thermostatic heating control.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 5.44m x 4.19m (max) (17'10" x 13'9" (max))
- Soft-close, high, and low-level 'Shaker' style units with laminate work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel gas hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Utility Room (6'10" x 5'5" - plumbed for washing machine, units, and stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas fired boiler. Family dining area - wired for television, French doors leading to a south-facing rear garden. All have tiled flooring.
- Cloakroom WC 2.08m (max) x 1.42m (6'10 (max) x 4'8")
- Modern, white sanitary ware - low flush WC and wall-mounted wash hand basin with monoblock tap. Tile flooring. Extractor fan.
- Linen closet. Access to part floored roof space with light via a 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- Bedroom 1 5.46m (max into recess) x 3.99m (17'11" (max into
- Dual aspect. Two sets of bespoke sliding robes. Television point. Door to en suite.
- En Suite Shower Room 2.67m x 1.37m (8'9" x 4'6")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with monoblock tap. Large shower cubicle with sliding door and thermostatically controlled shower. Chrome heated towel rail. High gloss tile flooring. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.95m (10'6" x 9'8")
- Dual aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.18m x 2.41m (10'5" x 7'11")
- Side aspect.
- Family Bathroom 2.06m x 1.70m (6'9" x 5'7")
- Modern contemporary white suite - low flush WC, Pedestal wash hand basin with monoblock tap. and curved shower bath with shower over and side-mounted mixer tap.
- Outside Front
- Paved ramp and path to covered entrance with lantern style, wall-mounted light. Well-stocked shrub beds. Recently re-sealed tarmac drive.
- Outside Rear
- South-facing rear garden in lawn. Wooden side gates and vertical board fencing. Paved patio and path. A large wooden shed to be included in the sale. feature red brick and stone boundary wall. Fully enclosed. Outside tap and lighting
- Required Information
- Tenure - Managed Freehold
Service Charge - £153.12 pa
Current Rates - £1,333.99
- Travelling out of Dundonald on the Comber Road, turn left onto Millmount Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Millmount Village Drive then take second left onto Millmount Village Crescent the property is on the left.