A superbly appointed, two-bedroom apartment located in this highly desirable "Fourth Avenue" development, just a stroll from Ballyholme beach and its many amenities.
An exceptional two-bedroom apartment holding a prime end of cul-de-sac position. The modern design and large picture windows maximize the delightful aspect. With spacious accommodation, excellent storage, and a beautiful garden, we expect interest from a variety of potential buyers including those looking to downsize but not compromise on location.
Internally, the property comprises an impressive communal hallway with full height picture window, stairs leading to the first floor, a bright lounge with a feature picture window, a separate dining/kitchen with an extensive range of cupboards and further storage, two excellent-sized bedrooms with one being en-suite and both with excellent built-in storage/cupboards, and a fully tiled modern bathroom with white suite including bath.
The deceptively spacious property benefits from a gas-fired central heating system, uPVC double glazing, excellent energy efficiency and was re-modeled by the current vendors to offer superb storage options including own private loft space and natural light into the en-suite. Externally, there is excellent off-street parking, communal garden spaces in patio/bar-be-que areas, and a delightful outlook from all the main rooms.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Floor to ceiling window. Intercom entry system.
- Entrance Hall
- Double built-in storage. Slingsby access to recently floored roofspace storage.
- Modern Kitchen/Dining 3.99m x 2.74m (13'1 x 9)
- Country style high and low-level kitchen units with marble effect laminate work surfaces. Gas hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Fridge freezer space. Plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Concealed gas boiler. Built-in storage. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 4.95m x 3.43m (16'3 x 11'3)
- Feature picture window.
- Family Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising - low flush WC, wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.96m x 2.62m (13 x 8'7)
- Built-in storage. Delightful side aspect.
- Master Bedroom 3.99m x 3.35m (13'1 x 11)
- Extensive built-in wardrobes. Delightful rear aspect.
- Fully Tiled En-Suite
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Quadrant-style shower cubicle. Ceramic tile floor.Tiled walls.
- Extensive communal gardens in feature brick-paved patio/bar-be-qu/mature flower beds. Bin store. Allocated parking space. Excellent visitor parking.
- Travelling out of Bangor via High Street, continue on to the Donaghadee Road. Continue straight at the roundabout at the junction with Hamilton Road, then take the third left onto Third Avenue then right in to Fourth Avenue. Baylands Court is on the right. The apartment is to the rear of the development.