A stunning two-bedroom, duplex apartment located in the heart of Ballyholme and yards away from the beech and esplanade.
Ballyholme and Royal Ulster Yacht clubs are close at hand as well as all the amenities Ballyholme Village has to offer. An ideal pied a terre, downsize property or professional persons residence. The property is complemented by allocated off-street parking and lift access to upper floors.
The property is presented to an exacting standard and comprises, entrance hall, kitchen/living/dining area, bathroom and bedroom on the ground floor and living area, bedroom, shower room and walk-in dressing areas on an upper level.
An unmissable opportunity to acquire a quality apartment in a desirable area with instant access to the beach and County Down coast.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE LEVEL
- Communal entrance hall including post boxes. Stairs and lift to upper floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring. Telecom entry system. Storage cupboard - consumer unit and telephone point.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING 6.99m (max) x 3.66m (max) (22'11" (max) x 12'22" (
- High and low level soft close units with wood block work surfaces. Ceramic hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Eye level 'Smeg' double oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Floor level lighting. Living and dining area including window seat offering sea views. Wood laminate flooring. Stairs to upper level.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.73m x 2.49m (12'3" x 8'2")
- Sea views. Wood laminate flooring.
- BATHROOM 2.18m x 1.78m (7'2" x 5'10")
- White suite comprising - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap including hand held shower extension. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- LOUNGE AREA 5.79m x 4.11m (19'0" x 13'6")
- Feature vaulted ceiling and minstrel gallery. Television point. 'Key Lite' sky light. Walk in wardrobe and storage cupboard. Fire exit.
- BEDROOM (1) 6.05m (max into eaves) x 5.79m (19'10" (max into e
- Wood laminate flooring. 'Key lite' Sky light. Television point.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.95m (max) x 2.24m (9'8" (max) x 7'4")
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Linoleum flooring. Extractor fan
- Travelling down Main Street, onto Quay Street, continue onto Seacliff Road as you pass Ballyholme Yacht Club, Ballyholme View is on the right.