Enjoying a quiet residential location on Laragh Park this three bedroom detached bungalow offers flexible accommodation that is sure to appeal to a range of potential purchasers. The property is in need of decorative updating but has been well maintained over the years. There is no onward chain involved in the sale.
The property comprises of a bright lounge with feature floor to ceiling window and dining area, fitted kitchen, fully tiled shower room with modern white suite and three well proportioned bedrooms.
Externally, the property offers a tarmac drive with parking for several vehicles to an excellent garage. Both well-tended front and rear gardens are in lawn and benefit from mature planting.
Located close local shops, schools and public transport routes and within walking distance of Bangor town centre this is an excellent opportunity to acquire an excellent bungalow in its own right that also has the potential to extend subject to the necessary permissions and approvals.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Sliding doors. Ceramic Tile floor. uPVC front door with side lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloak storage. Telephone point. Access to partially floor roof space with light via a 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- 7.01m x 4.85m (23' 0" x 15' 11")
Dual aspect with feature floor to ceiling window. Marble fireplace with open fire. Television point. Dining area.
- 3.63m x 3.05m (11' 11" x 10' 0")
Good range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with extractor hood over and oven under. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Water heater control. Heating control unit. Ceramic tile floor. Door to side.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 2.92m (11' 7" x 9' 7")
Rear aspect. Built-in robes with sliding door. Electric consumer unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.63m (12' 11" x 11' 11")
Rear aspect. Built-in robe with sliding door.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 2.44m (11' 11" x 8' 0")
Side aspect. Built-in robe. Television point.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.49m (9' 8" x 8' 2")
White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with feature light mirror over. Walk-in shower with disability access door - 'Mira' shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- 5.11m x 3.35m (16' 9" x 11' 0")
Light and power. Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Electric meter.
- Tarmac drive. Garden in lawn. Mature planting and hedging. Pebbled beds.
- Wooden side gate with feature arch and lattice concrete wall. Panel fencing.
- Garden in lawn. Mature shrubs, hedging and beds. Panel fencing. Outside tap. Outside lighting. Wooden side gate.