A superbly appointed detached property enjoying far reaching views over the County Down countryside. Approached via a shared laneway and built to an exacting specification the property is presented to an excellent standard with quality finishes throughout. Located in a peaceful and tranquil setting yet Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards are short drive away. Of particular note is the extensive storage which includes double garage, barn and stable block with potential for annex accommodation subject to the necessary approvals and permissions.
Internally, the property comprises impressive, open plan reception hall with double height ceilings and minstrel gallery, four bedrooms two of which are en suite, bespoke games room that could easily be a further master suite if desired, a further three reception rooms, stunning kitchen, utility room, ground floor shower room and first floor family bathroom.
Externally, as previously mention there is a double garage, barn and stable block with utility space/ potential tack room. The perfectly maintained rear garden extends to an orchard and vegetable garden to chicken coop. A large paved patio offers the perfect entertaining space complimented by external speakers.
A lot of property in an idyllic location that can only be appreciated through viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door. Vaulted ceiling. Corniced ceiling. Dado rail. Multi fuel stove. Ceramic tile floor. Stairs to first floor.
- DINING AREA:
- 6.05m x 4.57m (19' 10" x 15' 0")
Feature floor to ceiling window. Decorative plaster ceiling rose. Dado rail. Thermostatic heating control. Ceramic tile floor.
- 7.26m x 4.19m (23' 10" x 13' 9")
Feature cast iron and marble fireplace with slate hearth and gas fire inset. Oval decorative plaster ceiling centre. Television point. Dual aspect. Double doors to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.78m (17' 3" x 12' 5")
Feature brick fireplace with slate hearth, sleeper mantle and multi fuel stove. Unique slate shelving. Wooden flooring. Television point.
- 6.68m x 3.76m (21' 11" x 12' 4")
Stunning white, high gloss high and low level soft close units. Laminate work surfaces and upstands. Double tub ceramic sink with mixer tap. Induction hob with extractor unit over. Bespoke reclaimed wood breakfast bar. Integrated dishwasher. Large integrated fridge. Large integrated freezer. Eye level double oven and grill. Slate window sill. Television point. Telephone point. LED lighting. Ceramic tile floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- High level units and laminate work surface. Plumbed for washing machine. Heating control unit. Oil fired boiler. Ceramic tile floor.
- 2.77m x 2.62m (9' 1" x 8' 7")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Telephone point.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.41m x 2.29m (7' 11" x 7' 6")
White sanitary ware - wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower. Light mirror. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls. Vertical heated towel rail.
- REAR HALL:
- Steps down to hall. Tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. uPVC door.
- Minstrel gallery. Extensive bespoke storage. Shelved hot press cupboard. Roof space access. Dado rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.85m x 4.19m (15' 11" x 13' 9")
Dual aspect. Wired for television. Bespoke walk in wardrobe (7'3" x 5'8"). 'Velux' window.
- EN SUITE WETROOM:
- 2.36m x 2.21m (7' 9" x 7' 3")
White sanitary ware - low flush wc and double wash hand basin with monobloc taps on vanity unit. Sensor mirror. Feature image wall in shower enclosure. Cosy toes under floor heating. Wired for sound. Wall mounted radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 3.76m (14' 2" x 12' 4")
Side aspect. Mirrored sliding robes. Television point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.77m x 1.68m (9' 1" x 5' 6")
White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.75m x 3.51m (15' 7" x 11' 6")
Dual aspect. Built in wardrobe with bifold doors. Fitted bedroom furniture. Television point.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.71m x 3.23m (12' 2" x 10' 7")
Large built in wardrobe. Tongue and groove ceiling. Television point.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.79m (10' 3" x 9' 2")
White sanitary ware - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone style hand held shower extension. Fully tiled large shower with 'Aqualisa' shower. Extractor fan. Mirror with light.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 5.64m x 5.38m (18' 6" x 17' 8")
Dual aspect. Bar with bespoke reclaimed wood bar top. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tongue and groove ceiling. Wood laminate floor. Television point.
- Concrete and stoned shared lane. Stoned drive and parking to front. Brick gate pillars. Steps to entrance. Lantern style light. Concrete path. Mature planting and hedging. Arch to rear yard.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.46m x 5.46m (17' 11" x 17' 11")
Up and over doors. Light and power. Concrete floor. Work bench. Heating control unit. Electric consumer unit.
- STABLE BLOCK:
- 16.64m x 4.19m (54' 7" x 13' 9")
Light and power. Door to rear garden. Three stalls. Tack room area (13'9" x 7'10"). Storage area (13'9"x5'"). Potential for annex subject to necessary approvals and permissions.
- 7.87m x 5.49m (25' 10" x 18' 0")
Roller door. Light and power. Loft storage. Door to side garden.
- Tarmac parking area. Paved patio. Side garden with temporary dog run. Outside lighting. Outside audio speakers. Two outside taps.
- Large paved patio and BBQ area. Wall lighting. Wooden side gate. Outside lighting. Outside audio speakers. Outside sockets. Steps to garden in lawn. Mature planting. Vegetable garden Semi mature orchard. Chicken coop in need of repair. PVC Oil tank.