An opportunity to acquire a 'Peston' house type without the wait. This superbly presented, semi-detached family home situated in the popular 'Hadlow' development is sure to appeal many. The property is as new, with all the snagging of a new build having being carried out by the current owner the fortunate purchaser will have nothing to do but set their furniture down and start enjoying their new home. Ideally located on the Bangor side of Donaghadee commuting to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards is convenient, whilst a short walk takes you to the centre of the bustling historic town of Donaghadee
Internally, the property has been finished to an excellent specification with high quality materials and finishes throughout. The layout comprises, entrance hall, bright lounge, modern kitchen with dining area, downstairs cloakroom/wc, three good sized bedrooms one with en suite shower room and a modern contemporary bathroom.
Externally, the front garden is laid in lawn with an amble tarmac drive supplying off street parking for several cars to the side. A fully enclosed rear garden is also in lawn and is complimented by a paved patio and useful utility area which can also be used as a dog run.
An opportunity to jump the queue. Why wait? Purchase this as new property now. Viewing strictly by appointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door. Ceramic tile floor. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.7m x 3.61m (15' 5" x 11' 10")
Wooden floor. Feature wall mounted electric fire. Television point. Telephone point. Thermostatic heating control.
- 4.85m x 3.38m (15' 11" x 11' 1")
Modern, high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Recess for range cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over and glass splash back. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Concealed gas boiler. Larder cupboard - plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tile floor. Excellent dining/family area. Heating control unit. Patio doors to rear garden.
- CLOAK ROOM/WC
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome, monobloc tap. Ceramic tile Extractor fan.
- Spacious, bright and airy. Vaulted ceiling with 'Velux' window. Large linen closet. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 3.58m (15' 1" x 11' 9")
Wood laminate floor. Fitted sliding robes. Television point. Telephone point. Front aspect.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and floor to ceiling splash back. Large, tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.46m (10' 1" x 8' 1")
Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.29m (11' 5" x 7' 6")
Currently used as a dressing room. Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Modern contemporary white suite - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome monobloc tap and curved panel bath with mixer tap and shower over. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled. Extractor fan.
- Long garden in lawn with box hedging to front. Tarmac drive. Lantern style entrance light. Paved ramp and path to front door.
- Fully enclosed. Garden in lawn. Patio area. Paved path. Vertical board fencing and side gate. Utility area/dog run. Outside light. Outside tap.