Occupying an elevated site and offering sea views both internally and externally this distinctive home offers flexible accommodation ideal for the growing family. Situated close to Holywood town centre, transport routes, train halt, 'George Best' Belfast City Airport and excellent primary and grammar schools.
Internally, the property has ground and lower ground floors comprising entrance hall, lounge, dining room, four bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, superb kitchen and family area.
Externally, the gardens are in lawn and are complimented by mature planting. A south facing raised deck offers excellent sea views. A tarmac drive provides off-street parking.
We anticipate good interest in this unique family home. Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite front door. Wood laminate flooring. Picture rail. Shelved storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 5.33m x 3.84m (17'6" x 12'7")
- Feature cast iron fireplace with tile side panels, wood surround and slate tile hearth. Floor to ceiling windows. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Picture rail.
- DINING ROOM 4.72m x 2.62m (15'6" x 8'7")
- Wooden flooring. Floor to ceiling windows. Electric meter cupboard. Pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- KITCHEN AND FAMILY ROOM 8.66m x 3.58m (28'5" x 11'9")
- High and low level high gloss, soft close units with wood block effect laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Eyelevel stainless steel micro wave, oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher, washer dryer and fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Wood laminate flooring. Door to side. FAMILY AREA: Dual aspect. Sea views. Stairs to lower ground floor. Door to decking. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3) 4.39m x (into robes) 2.82m (14'5" x (into robes) 9
- Sea views. Mirrored sliding robes. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point.
- BEDROOM (4) 3.81m x 2.26m (12'6" x 7'5")
- Sea views. Wood laminate flooring.
- BATHROOM 4.11m x 1.57m (13'6" x 5'2")
- White suite - wc, Ball and Claw roll top bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tile shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' shower and extractor fan. Roof space access. Ceramic tile floor.
- Stairs to lower ground floor. Under-stair storage. Telephone point.
- BEDROOM (1) 5.31m x 3.58m (17'5" x 11'9")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2) 4.39m x 2.82m (14'5" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM 3.78m x 2.54m (12'5" x 8'4")
- Modern contemporary white sanitary ware - low flush wc and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Large shower cubicle with raindrop shower and hand-held shower extension. Heated towel rail. Linoleum flooring. Extractor fan.
- STORE ROOM 3.81m x 1.98m (12'6" x 6'6")
- Gas fired boiler. Light and power.
- Gardens in Lawn. South-facing raised deck. Sea views. Stepping stone path. Mature planting. Brick paviour steps and path. Tarmac drive. Storage/utility area. Paved area. Red brick boundary wall. Concrete path to side. Vertical board fencing. Wooden gates. PVC fascia and rain ware.
- From Bangor Road turn onto Whinney Hill, turn right onto Dalwhinney Road then left onto Kintyre Avenue the property is in the right. A Pinkerton Sale Board has been erected.