A superbly presented, three-bedroom semi-detached property situated within walking distance of Bloomfield Shopping Complex, popular Primary and Secondary schools, and Bloomfield Surgery.
The property is also close to transport routes and other amenities. Given how well this excellent property has been maintained the new owner will have little to do before starting to enjoy their new home. With a strong rental market, there is also good investment potential.
Internally, the property comprises three good-sized bedrooms, one with an en suite, a well-proportioned living room with a multi-fuel stove, a large kitchen/dining including a utility room, a downstairs cloakroom WC and a bathroom with a white suite.
Externally, there is a fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn and a tarmac driveway to the front.
The property further benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Electric consumer unit. Stairs to the first floor.
- Living Room 4.32m (into bay) x 3.61m (including chimney) (14'2
- Feature bay window. Fireplace with multi-fuel stove, slate tile hearth, and sleeper style mantle. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Telephone point.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.80m x 3.78m (15'9" x 12'5")
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces and breakfast bar. Ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Eyelevel oven and grill. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Casual dining area. Ceramic tile floor. Double doors to rear garden. Door to utility room.
- Utility Room 1.96m x 1.57m (6'5" x 5'2")
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Ceramic tile floor.
- Cloakroom WC 1.91m x 0.91m (6'3" x 3')
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Closet housing gas-fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 4.37m (into bay) x 3.02m (max) (14'4" (into bay) x
- Front aspect. Feature bay window. Door to en suite shower room.
- En Suite Shower Room 1.98m x 1.57m (6'6" x 5'2")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with monbloc tap. Tile shower cubicle. Ceramic tile floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.84m x 2.51m (12'7" x 8'3")
- Rear aspect. Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 2.72m x 2.18m (8'11" x 7'2")
- Rear aspect.
- Bathroom 1.96m x 1.78m (6'5" x 5'10")
- White suite comprising - low flush WC, wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit and panelled bath with shower over and including handheld shower extension.
- Outside Front
- Paved path. Tarmac drive. Entrance light. Garden in decorative slate.
- Outside Rear
- Garden in lawn. Paved path. Vertical board and powder-coated metal fencing. Wooded gate. Outside tap. Outside light. A wooden shed with power is for sale by separate negotiation (9'10" x 7'10").
- From Bloomfield Roundabout exit onto Bloomfield Road South and turn left into Upritchard Court. Continue to the T junction and follow the road right, the property is on the right. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.