A modern three-bedroom semi-detached home, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, offering ready-to-move into accommodation.
Enjoying a prime position in this quiet cul-de-sac, yet only moments from local shopping and within the catchment area of leading Primary and Grammar schools, with Belfast and beyond a simple commute away.
Internally the redecorated accommodation comprises three bedrooms, a bright lounge open plan to a dining space, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, and a contemporary family bathroom.
Of particular note are the private rear gardens with outside storage and patio - a delightful space for the family to enjoy.
With properties of this type in strong demand from first-time buyers, young families, and the canny investor, prompt professionally accompanied viewings are strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door. Wood laminate floor. Understairs storage.
- Living Room 13’4” x 11’4”
- Feature bay window. Wood surround fireplace with electric fire and stone hearth. Wood laminate floor.
- Dining Room 8’4” x 9’8”
- Wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 11’2” x 8’4”
- High and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Recess for cooker. Stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Wood laminate floor.
- Access to roofspace. Shelved hotpress cupboard.
- Bathroom 2.44m’0.30m” x 1.52m’1.22m” (8’1” x 5’4”)
- White suite comprising, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and, panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over. Glass panel screen. Fully tiled walls and tile effect vinyl flooring. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.66m’2.74m” x 2.44m’1.52m” (12’9” x 8’5”)
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 2 11’5” x 9’6”
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 2.44m’0.61m” x 2.44m (8’2” x 8')
- Front aspect. Built-in wardrobe.
- Outside Front
- Tarmac driveway. Mature lawn with bedding plants and shrubbery. Outside light. Gate access to the rear garden.
- Outside Rear
- Fully enclosed garden laid in lawn. Vertical panel fencing. Paved patio area. Wooden shed with power. Condenser boiler and oil tank. Water tap.
- Required Information
- Tenure - Freehold
Estimated Rates - £819.20
- From Main Street, turn into Market Street, then onto Castle Street, continue onto Gransha Road, turn into East Circular Road to Cloverhill Park, continue on Cloverhill Park, and onto Cloverhill Drive, the property will be on the right-hand side.