A three bedroom mid-terrace property priced to reflect some minor refurbishment. Situated within strolling distance of Bangor Town centre and its many amenities. Commuting to Belfast is convenient by road, bus or train. An excellent investment or first time home.
Internally, the property comprises living room with dining area, good sized kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and shower room.
Externally, there is off street parking and a low maintenance rear garden laid in decorative pebbles with raised deck area.
Viewing strictly through Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood laminate flooring. Electric meter cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 4.42m (21' 0" x 14' 6")
Feature cast iron fireplace with slate tile hearth and wood surround. Back boiler. Dual aspect. Television point. Telephone point. Dado rail. Dining area. Stairs to first floor.
- 7.59m x 2.82m (24' 11" x 9' 3")
Good range of high and low level units with laminate work tops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recess for cooker. Recess for fridge freezer. Heating control unit. Ceramic tile floor.
- Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.58m (14' 7" x 11' 9")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Hot press cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.69m x 2.67m (8' 10" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.34m (9' 4" x 7' 8")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.88m (7' 1" x 6' 2")
White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Chrome, heated radiator. Quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' shower. Fully tiled.
- Boundary wall. Decorative pebbled area. Metal gate. Path to front door.
- Rear yard to right of way. Oil fired boiler. Off street parking. Decorative pebbled area. Raised deck area. Vertical board fencing.