An excellent mid-terrace property located just off Bangor ring roads, within walking distance of Springhill Shopping Centre and within close proximity of Bangor’s amenities.
Offering good family accommodation, this mid-terrace property will appeal to a range of potential purchasers. This property is situated in an ideal location with schools, local amenities and arterial transport routes close by. With no onward chain, this would make an excellent home for First Time Buyers or investors looking to expand their rental portfolio.
Internally, the property comprises a spacious living room and contemporary kitchen with dining area on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three good-sized bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Externally, the enclosed front garden is laid in lawn. The rear garden is fully enclosed with feature raised decking.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Oak effect uPVC door with glazed inset. Laminate flooring. Thermostatic heating control. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- Living Room 4.55m x 3.58m (14'11" x 11'9")
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with slate tile hearth and wooden surround. Telephone point.
- Kitchen 3.10m x 5.21m (10'2" x 17'1")
- Range of high gloss high and low-level units with granite effect laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Ceramic effect tiled floor. Ceramic hob with oven under. Under stair storage. Electric cupboard. Dining area. Oak effect uPVC rear door with glazed panel.
- Access to roofspace which is partially floored. Built-in storage.
- Bedroom 1 3.76m x 2.64m (12'4" x 8'8")
- Built-in storage. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 3.25m (10'6" x 10'8")
- Storage cupboard. Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3 2.82m max x 2.51m (9'3" max x 8'3")
- Built-in cupboard. Wood laminate flooring. Front aspect.
- Bathroom 1.65m x 1.91m (5'5" x 6'3")
- White suite - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monoblock tap. Shower over bath and half. Fully tiled. Wood effect vinyl flooring.
- Outside Front
- Enclosed garden in lawn. Vertical wooden board fencing and pedestrian gate.
- Outside Rear
- Feature raised decking. Concrete path. Fully enclosed with vertical wooden board fencing. PVC oil tank. Boiler house. Water tap. Access to rear entry.
- When driving along the Clandeboye Road, turn right onto Owenroe Drive, then turn left onto Ballygowan Gardens. A Pinkertons For Sale board has been erected.