An exceptional two-bedroom, ground-floor apartment situated in the popular Linen Development.
The property is situated close to transport routes, schools, and many local amenities. Located on the boundary of the development the property enjoys a delightful rural outlook. Offering "own door" access and the layout and convenience of bungalow-style accommodation. We expect interest from a variety of potential buyers.
Internally, the property comprises a bright open plan living/dining/kitchen with a contemporary high-gloss finish, two good-sized bedrooms with one being en suite, and a modern bathroom with a white suite.
The property benefits from a gas-fired central heating system, uPVC double glazing, and a stylish contemporary finish throughout. Externally, there is excellent off-street parking, communal garden space, and a delightful rural outlook.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining 6.27m (max) x 4.57m (max) (20'7" (max) x 15' (max)
- Dual aspect. Television and telephone points. High-gloss high and low-level kitchen units with marble effect laminate work surfaces. Feature under-unit LED lighting. Ceramic hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile flooring.
- Inner Hallway
- Built-in storage. Concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 3.86m x 2.62m (12'8" x 8'7")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Ceramic tile floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.76m x 2.39m (12'4 x 7'10")
- Family Bathroom 2.39m x 1.63m (7'10" x 5'4")
- Contemporary white suite comprising - low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Hardwood entrance door. External lighting. Communal parking. Communal gardens. Rural outlook.
- From Balloo Road turn into Rathgill Parade, turn left onto Linen Crescent, follow the road to the bottom, and round to the right, the property will be on the left. A Pinkertons sale board has been erected.