A superb two-bedroom, first-floor apartment situated in the popular Linen Development.
The property is conveniently located close to transport routes, schools, and amenities. Situated on the development boundary the property enjoys a pleasant rural outlook to the rear. With no onward chain, potential purchasers could be enjoying this excellent apartment quicker than they may think. With an achievable rent of approximately six hundred pounds per calendar month, there is excellent investment potential on offer too.
Internally the property comprises a ground floor entrance hall, stairs to the living accommodation, open plan living/kitchen/dining two good-sized bedrooms with one being en suite, and a modern bathroom with a white suite.
Externally there is off-street parking.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden front door. Stairs to living accommodation.
- Excellent space. Thermostatic heating control. Roof space access. Electric consumer unit.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining 6.27m x 4.09m (20'7" x 13'5")
- Dual aspect. Sliding doors to balcony. Television and telephone points. High and low-level kitchen units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrawashing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Heating control.
- Bedroom 1 3.86m x 2.59m (12'8" x 8'6")
- Rear aspect. Television and telephone points. Door to en suite.
- En Suite 1.70m x 1.37m (5'7" x 4'6")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Ceramic tile floor.
- Bedroom 2 2.59m x 2.36m (8'6" x 7'9")
- Telephone point.
- Bathroom 3.07m x 1.85m (10'1 x 6'1")
- White suite comprising - low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Ceramic tile floor. Tiled walls round bath. Linen closet including a gas-fired boiler.
- Good parking. Rural outlook.
- From Balloo Road turn into Rathgill Parade, turn left onto Linen Crescent, follow the road to the bottom, and round to the right, the property will be on the left. A Pinkertons sale board has been erected.