An attractive semi-detached villa offering spacious family accommodation in a desirable Bangor West location with the benefit of a south-westerly aspect rear garden. This is a superb opportunity for any purchaser to put their own stamp on the property and create a modern family home.
The property benefits from well-proportioned accommodation throughout from the welcoming entrance hall, gracious lounge with bi-fold doors to dining room and a fitted kitchen on the ground floor. A feature, original stained-glass window greets you on the landing leading to the first floor which comprises three good sized bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
Externally, there is an excellent tarmac drive leading to a detached garage which includes a utility area. Only with a property of this age do you find mature gardens of this quality that offer a tranquil and relaxing outside space, ideal for children to play or alfresco dining.
A property that will generate considerable interest given its well-proportioned accommodation and location.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Bespoke storage and wood panelling. Plate rack. Corniced ceiling. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- 3.78m x 3.33m (12' 5" x 10' 11")
Feature tile fireplace with wooden mantle. Corniced ceiling. Television point. Bi-fold doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
Corniced ceiling. Patio doors to rear garden.
- 3.63m x 2.49m (11' 11" x 8' 2")
High and low level units with laminate work surfaces and glazed display units. Under unit lighting. 'Siemens' ceramic hob with 'Bosch' oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Heating control unit. Door to outside.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Feature stained glass window. Panelled stairs. Corniced ceiling. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.63m (12' 6" x 11' 11")
Front aspect. Bespoke storage. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.38m (12' 5" x 11' 1")
Rear aspect. Built-in robes. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.51m (9' 0" x 8' 3")
Front aspect. Television point. Corniced ceiling.
- 2.46m x 1.83m (8' 1" x 6' 0")
Suite comprising - pedestal wash hand basin and bath with brass mixer tap with hand held shower extension and 'Mira sport' shower over. Heated towel radiator. Shaver point. Fully tilled. Extractor fan. Shelved hot press cupboard.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Separate WC.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 2.87m (18' 8" x 9' 5")
Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Utility area including sink and units with laminate work surfaces.
- Wrought iron double gates. Tarmac drive enhanced with kerb setts. Mature hedging and planting. Lantern style entrance light. Low level vertical board fencing. Feature wrought iron gate giving access to side.
- SIDE AND REAR:
- Storage shed. Further tarmac drive. Mature lawn, hedging and planting. Wrought iron railings. Outside tap. Outside light. Boiler housing. Vertical board fencing. Steps down to garden. Raised seating area. Secret patio and shed.