An excellent apartment situated in the Shaftesbury development, built by MMM Design & Build and located off the Belfast Road, Bangor.
This excellent apartment is within walking distance of Bangor Town Centre, bus and train stations, shops, and cafes. Ideally suited to first-time buyers or those downsizing the well-proportioned accommodation comprises two bedrooms, living/dining room open to fitted kitchen and bathroom with white suite.
There is allocated residents and visitor parking.
Sure to be of interest and we anticipate good interest. Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring. Telephone entrance control. Electric consumer unit. Telephone point. Gas-fired boiler.
- Living Room 4.95m x 3.05m (16'3" x 10')
- Wood laminate flooring. Door to balcony. Sliding door to kitchen. Television and telephone point.
- Kitchen 2.51m x 2.26m (plus alcove) (8'3" x 7'5" (plus alc
- High and low-level units with wood effect, laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 3.25m (11'8" x 10'8")
- Front aspect. Double room.
- Bedroom 2 2.54m x 2.51m (max) (8'4" x 8'3" (max))
- Rear aspect. Double room.
- Bathroom 2.51m x 2.39m (max) (8'3" x 7'10" (max))
- White suite - Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over.
- Travelling out of Bangor along the Belfast Road the Shaftesbury Road is located on your right hand side just after Ideas. Shaftesbury Drive is located at the end of the first exit from the mini round a bout.