An excellent example of a semi-detached bungalow that has been transformed by the current owners into a modern contemporary living space that will suit a variety of purchasers, from those downsizing to those wishing to acquire a semi-rural, property at an achievable price. Presented to an impeccable standard this really is a ready to move into property in every sense. Occupying a spacious site offering convenient commuting to Belfast and with no onward chain this property will surely be of considerable interest.
Internally the property comprises three double bedrooms, spacious living room, superb kitchen and modern contemporary family bathroom. A fully floored roof space offers excellent storage.
Externally, a larger than average garage with a loft storage and work benches lends itself to many uses. There is tarmac parking for several vehicles, gardens front side and rear.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak effect uPVC door with glazed side panels. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Roof space access. Shelved hot press. Skylight.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.27m x 3.86m (20' 7" x 12' 8")
Feature bay window. Fireplace with polished granite hearth and wooden surround. Corniced ceiling. Dual aspect. Television point. Telephone point.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA:
- 4.34m x 3.56m (14' 3" x 11' 8")
'Shaker' Style Cherry wood, high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and glazed display units. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Eye level double oven and grill. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Breakfast bar. Wired for television. Part tiles walls. Ceramic tile floor. Door to rear deck with ramp access. Access to secondary roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.18m (11' 4" x 10' 5")
Rear aspect. Bespoke sliding robes. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.1m (11' 9" x 10' 2")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.67m x 2.51m (15' 4" x 8' 3")
Dual aspect. Part wood panelled walls. Wood laminate flooring.
- 3.18m x 1.78m (10' 5" x 5' 10")
White suite - low flush wc wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap and bath mixer tap and hand-held shower extension. Separate fully tile large shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' shower ad extractor fan. Mirrored bathroom cabinet. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.82m x 4.65m (19' 1" x 15' 3")
Up and over door. Light and power. Work benches. Loft storage accessed via a pulley operated trap door. Concrete floor.
- FRONT AND SIDE:
- Gardens in lawn. Extensive tarmac parking. Boundary wall. Wooden vehicle entrance gates. Wooden pedestrian gate. Fully enclosed dog run/utility area. Septic tank in side garden. Vertical board fencing. D rail fencing. Mature planting.
- Garden in lawn. Wooded access gate. Large raised decked area with ramp access to rear door. Raised flower beds. Paved patio. Panel fencing. Hot and cold outside taps. Outside lighting. Concrete standing. Oil fired boiler housing. PVC oil tank. Rural outlook. Fully enclosed.