A superb family home presented to an immaculate standard situated on the outskirts of East Belfast.
Millreagh is a desirable location, ideal for those who commute to Belfast City Centre or needing to be close to Stormont Parliament Buildings, Northern Ireland Civil Service or the Ulster Hospital. For those requiring to travel a little further afield, 'George Best' Belfast City Airport is also close at hand. There are many reputable nurseries, primary, secondary and grammar schools all within a short distance.
With excellent reception space, quality kitchen including granite work surfaces, four double bedrooms (main bedroom with en suite shower room) and a luxury bathroom the property is perfectly suited to a growing family.
Externally, a brick paviour drive offers off-street parking and leads to an integral garage. The front and rear gardens are laid in lawns with the latter offering views of the Craigantlet Hills and benefiting from a stone-paved patio area.
With no onward chain and such desirable location, this property will undoubtedly generate considerable interest. Socially responsible viewing are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tile floor. Corniced ceiling. Oak door with glazed panels to inner hallway.
- Inner Hallway
- Porcelain tile floor. Alarm control unit. Corniced ceiling. Thermostatic heating control. Stairs to the first floor including chrome stair rods.
- Lounge 5.82m x 3.38m (19'1" x 11'1")
- Feature stone fireplace and hearth with gas fire inset. Floor to ceiling window. Wooden flooring. Television point. Telephone point. Corniced ceiling.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 7.24m (max) x 6.15m (max) (23'9" (max) x 20'2" (ma
- High and low-level wooden units with granite work surfaces and drainer. Matching dresser also with granite work surface and glazed doors. Ceramic sink with mixer tap. Stainless steel gas hod with double oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Wine rack. Integrated wine cooler. Part tiled walls. Excellent dining and family area. Corniced ceiling. Porcelain tile floor. French doors to rear garden. Door to utility room.
- Utility Room 2.74m x 1.68m (9' x 5'6")
- Range of units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing matching. Recess for dryer. Heating control unit. Door to integral garage. Door to rear garden
- White sanitary ware - Low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Porcelain tile floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Access to floored roof space. Shelved linen closet.
- Main Bedroom 4.47m (max) x 3.91m (14'8" (max) x 12'10")
- Front aspect. Wooden flooring. Bespoke storage units. Door to en suite.
- En Suite Shower Room 2.74m x 2.29m (9' x 7'6")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC wall mounted wash hand basin on vanity with mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Shaver point. Corniced ceiling. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 5.74m (max) x 3.56m (18'10 (max) x 11'8")
- Rear aspect. Good views.
- Bedroom 3 5.03m x 3.25m (16'6" x 10'8")
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 4 4.06m (plus recess x 3.00m (13'4" (plus recess x 9
- Rear aspect. Telephone point. Wood laminate flooring. Good views.
- Bathroom 3.91m x 2.08m (12'10" x 6'10")
- White suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free-standing, rolltop, clawfoot bath with side mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Feature natural stone tiling.
- Integral Garage 5.69m x 3.10m (18'8" x 10'2")
- Electric roller door. Light and power. Painted concrete floor.
- Outside Front
- Brick paviour drive. Entrance lighting. Garden in lawn. Borders in decorative pebbles.
- Outside Rear
- Garden in lawn complimented by mature planting and shrubs. Raised beds. Stone-paved patio and path. Paved side utility area. Vertical board fencing. Borders in decorative pebbles. Wooden side gate. Outside tap and lighting. Excellent views. PVC fascia.
- Travelling out of Dundonald on the Upper Newtownards Road, turn left onto Carrowreagh Road, right onto Millreagh, right onto Millreagh Avenue, the property will be on yourright. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.