An exceptional period Town Terrace, offering stylishly re-modelled accommodation, in this highly regarded location, moments from Ward Park.
The property is ideally positioned moments from Ward Park, with Bangor`s Town Centre amenities incl Bangor Library, Train Station, Bangor Marina, and Coastal Path just a short stroll and Belfast a simple commute.
With a delightful open outlook, re-modeled accommodation including twin bathrooms, superb roof space storage with Velux window with Velux, laminate flooring & obvious further potential, and delightful private rear outside space we expect interest from a variety of potential buyers including the young professional, investor, and the downsizer unwilling to compromise on design, location, or convenience.
Internally, the property comprises an impressive entrance hall, spacious lounge with ornate fireplace, luxury kitchen with granite worktops, covered storage/utility area, family bathroom, separate shower room, two double bedrooms with extensive innovative storage, and access to superb roofspace storage with Velux window and fantastic potential. Externally there is a private south-facing patio offering an ideal space to relax after enjoying Bangor`s many amenities.
The property benefits from a gas-fired central heating system, uPVC double glazing, alarm, and an excellent energy efficiency rating. Stylishly combining quality period features and contemporary design for today`s discerning buyer Early Socially responsible viewings are recommended strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Porch
- Original etched glass door. Ceramic tile flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Original stained glass windows. Picture rail. Ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 6.99m max x 3.28m (22'11 max x 10'9)
- Ornate Victorian fireplace. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.49m x 2.29m (18 x 7'6)
- Excellent range of luxury high and low-level units with granite worktops. Feature display cabinets. Stainless steel sink unit with monobloc tap. Stainless steel extractor. Integrated cooker with hob and double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Feature spotlights. Built-in storage. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tile flooring. uPVC Door to covered storage/utility.
- Covered Storage/Utility 5.23m x 1.75m (17'2 x 5'9)
- Range of high and low-level units. Belfast sink with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile flooring. Gas boiler. Twin Velux style skylights. uPVC Door to rear.
- First Floor
- Velux style window. Storage.
- Family Bathroom 2.44m x 2.26m (8 x 7'5)
- Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and vanity unit, bath with shower above. Fully tiled walls. Porcelain tile flooring.
- Shower Room 1.75m x 1.50m (5'9 x 4'11)
- Fully tiled Shower room suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Porcelain tile flooring. Velux window.
- Bedroom 1 4.34m x 2.82m (14'3 x 9'3)
- Extensive Built-in storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.25m x 2.57m (10'8 x 8'5)
- Extensive built-in storage.
- Roofspace Storage 3.94m x 2.54m (12'11 x 8'4)
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby style ladder. Flooring.Radiator. Under eaves storage and Velux style window.
- Outside Front
- Victorian-style railings. On-street parking.
- Outside Rear
- Victorian-style tiled flooring. Outside tap. Hardwood door to rear.
- Comin from Main Street, head towards Castle St, turn right onto Castle Street, then turn left onto May Ave the property will be on the left-hand side. A Pinkertons For Sale board will be erected.