Located in the popular Cloverhill area of Bangor this semi-detached property offers excellent family accommodation close to local shops, amenities and public transport routes.
The property comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, spacious lounge open dining area with French Doors to rear garden, fitted kitchen and modern family bathroom with white suite.
Externally, a tarmac driveway offers good off street parking. Both front and rear gardens are laid in lawn with the later benefitting from a raised wood decked area.
Viewing is highly recommended to a appreciate all this home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor. Electric box. Telephone point. Dado rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.61m (13' 0" x 11' 10")
Feature open fire with marble hearth and dark wood surround. Bay window. Television point. Wood laminate flooring.
- DINING AREA:
- 2.97m x 2.67m (9' 9" x 8' 9")
Wood laminate flooring. French doors to rear garden.
- 3.43m x 2.64m (11' 3" x 8' 8")
Country style high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic sink and drainer. Four ring gas hob with integrated extractor over. Oven and grill. Plate rack and glazed display cabinets. Integrated fridge freezer. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.64m (13' 1" x 8' 8")
Rear aspect. Built-in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.97m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.46m x 2.44m (8' 1" x 8' 0")
Front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising - wc, wash hand basin on with granite top on vanity unit and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. heated towel rail/radiator. Fully tile walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Garden in lawn. Mature tree. Tarmac drive with parking for up to three cars. Concrete path.
- Garden in lawn. Wood decked area. Vertical board fencing. Mature hedging. Outside tap. Outside light.