A well-appointed detached property situated in the desirable residential area of The Mill Stream on the outskirts of Comber. Andrews Memorial Primary School is a short walk away, whilst Combers amenities including shops, cafes, bars and leisure facilities are all close at hand. Commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns is convenient by car or public transport making this an ideal family home. With no onward chain the conveyancing process should proceed without any undue delay.
Internally, the flexible living accommodation comprises four we-proportioned bedrooms one of which is en suite, three reception rooms, ground floor wc, solid wood kitchen, utility room and family bathroom.
Externally, a detached garage offers all important storage and the ample but manageable gardens offer excellent outside entertaining space or and safe environment for children to play.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panel. Telephone point. Wood laminate flooring. Thermostatic heating control. Under-stair storage. Corniced ceiling. Stairs to first floor.
- 5.11m x 3.66m (16' 9" x 12' 0")
Feature fireplace with slate hearth, wooden surround and back boiler. Television point. Corniced ceiling. Double doors to kitchen/dining area.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.84m (11' 8" x 9' 4")
Front aspect. Television point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 9.4m x 2.72m (30' 10" x 8' 11")
Wooden high and low level units including stained glass display cabinet and wood block and granite work surfaces. 'Neff' five ring gas hob with integrated extractor hood over. Eye level double oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Quarry tile floor. Dining area with wooden flooring and feature bay window. Door to sun room and utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.75m (6' 9" x 5' 9")
Low level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.03m x 2.97m (16' 6" x 9' 9")
Hardwood door. uPVC glazed door to rear. Wooden flooring.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Tile splash back. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Access via 'Slingsby' style ladder to part floored roof space with light. Hot press cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 3.66m (15' 3" x 12' 0")
Dual aspect. Wired for television. Door to en suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern contemporary with white sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Bespoke shelving and tiling. Electric under-floor heating. Chrome heated towel rail. 'Velux' window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 2.84m (16' 3" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 2.79m (13' 11" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.82m (11' 9" x 9' 3")
- 2.97m x 1.83m (9' 9" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with side mounted mixer taps including hand held shower extension. Separate PVC clad shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.99m x 3.02m (19' 8" x 9' 11")
Up and over door. Light and power. Double glazed. Wooden side door.
- Front side and rear gardens in lawn. Tarmac drive and parking. Decorative pebbled area. Raised beds. Barked beds. Paved path and steps. Raised decking overlooking field towards river. Paved patio. Vertical board fencing. Outside lighting. Outside tap. Mature trees and planting. Utility area. PVC oil tank.