An excellent quad-style home enjoying a quiet cul de sac situation.
This property enjoys good access to transport routes, shops, and schools
The accommodation comprises of a spacious living room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a modern contemporary shower room.
Externally, the property is approached by a private stoned path and enjoys private gardens laid in lawn.
This property would be ideal for first-time buyers or investors.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Living Room 5.08m x 3.81m (16'8" x 12'6")
- Hardwood front door. Feature glass brick wall. Wood laminate flooring. Under-stair storage. Television point. Telephone point. French door to rear garden. Stairs to the first floor.
- Kitchen 2.97m x 2.16m (9'9" x 7'1")
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Gas hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over (not working). Concealed gas boiler. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Shleved linen closet. Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 3.18m x 3.00m (10'5" x 9'10")
- Rear aspect. Distressed paint effect wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 2.84m x 2.79m (9'4" x 9'2")
- Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room 2.11m x 1.96m (6'11" x 6'5")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin on vanity unit with waterfall tap. Bluetooth mirror with feature lighting. Large shower cubicle with raindrop shower head and hand-held shower extension. Chrome, heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Fully tiled.
- Approached by a private stone path. Vertical board fencing and mature boundary hedging. Covered entrance with light. Garden in lawn. Stoned patio area and path. Steps to french doors with external lighting.
- From Balloo Road turn onto Willowbrook Park and take the first right continuing on Willowbrook Park. Take the second right then first left onto Gibson's Green. Follow the road round to the right, the property is located at the end of the cul-de-sac a Pinkertons For Sale board has been erected.