Situated just off Old Belfast Road this property is conveniently located within close proximity of many amenities including Springhill Shopping Complex, Rathmore Primary School, and Carnalea Golf Club. Commuting to Belfast is hassle-free by road or rail.
Internally the property comprises a living room with an attractive fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with a dining area, a ground floor WC, three good-sized bedrooms with the master being en suite, and a bathroom with a white suite.
Externally, a fully enclosed rear garden offers great outside space for entertaining or for children to play.
Additional benefits include a gas-fired central heating system and double glazing throughout.
We anticipate demand to be high and from a wide range of prospective purchasers including first-time buyers, young professionals, and investors.
Socially responsible viewings are available through Pinkertons.
- An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive and recently constructed mid-terrace within the intimate and popular development of Abbington Manor.
- Entrance Hall
- Oak effect uPVC door. Electric cupboard. Alarm control unit. Stairs to first floor.
- Living Room 4.45m x 3.53m (max) (14'7 x 11'7" (max))
- Feature stone fireplace and hearth with gas fire inset. Television and telephone points. Thermostatic heating control. Door to kitchen.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.70m (max) x 3.91m (15'5" (max) x 12'10")
- High and low level units with laminate work surfaces and upstands. Gas hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Concealed gas fired boiler. Dining area. Ceramic tile floor. Television point. Door to rear garden.
- White sanitary ware - Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin monobloc tap. Tile splash back. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Access to roof space with light.
- Bedroom 1 3.84m (max) x 3.56m (max) (12'7" (max) x 11'8" (ma
- Front aspect. Double room. Television and telephone points.
- En Suite Shower Room 1.80m x 1.60m (5'11" x 5'3")
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 2.51m (11'8" x 8'3")
- Rear aspect. Double room.
- Bedroom 3 2.57m x 2.08m (8'5" x 6'10")
- Rear aspect. Telephone and television points.
- Bathroom 1.85m x 1.78m (6'1 x 5'10")
- White suite - low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap curved bath with shower over. part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Outside Front
- Small garden in lawn. Paved path.
- Outside Rear
- Garden in lawn. Paved path. Raised beds in decorative pebbles. Outside tap. Outside light. Vertical board fencing.
- Travelling on Old Belfast Road out of Bangor turn right into Abbington Manor, the property will be on the left. A Pinkertons sale board has been erected.