This modern family home offers contemporary accommodation with private landscaped gardens, in this popular and convenient Conlig location, with easy access to Belfast whilst Bangor Town Centre and Newtonards are just a short distance away.
Internally this property comprises three bedrooms, two with built-in storage, a living room with exposed slate and granite fireplace, a family bathroom, and a modern fitted kitchen/dining area with a feature breakfast bar and access to the rear garden.
Externally, there is tarmac parking with brick paviour borders and an enclosed front garden in lawn. Of particular note is the fully enclosed, private rear garden with feature timber decked area/patio, a delightful private space for the family to enjoy.
With uPVC double glazing, oil-fired central heating, cavity wall insulation, and a contemporary finish throughout viewing is a must to appreciate this excellent family home.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door. Plank-style wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 4.83m x 3.78m (15'10" x 12'5")
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Feature slate and granite hearth with heat resistant mantle. Built-in storage. Glass and wooden double doors to kitchen.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.80m x 3.86m (15'9" x 12'8")
- Excellent range of modern high and low-level units with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Ceramic with hob and oven and grill under. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Recessed lighting. uPVC door to rear.
- Built-in storage. Access to partly floored roofspace via 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- Bedroom 1 4.06m (plus robes) x 2.79m (13'4" (plus robes) x 9
- Built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2 3.94m x 2.39m (plus recess) (12'11" x 7'10" (plus
- Double width built-in mirrored storage.
- Bedroom 3 2.59m x 1.93m (8'6" x 6'4")
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring.
- Family Bathroom 2.36m x 1.88m (7'9" x 6'2")
- Modern white suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, panelled bath with shower over. Extractor fan. Recessed lighting. Part tiled walls. Pvc tongue and groove ceiling.
- Outside Front
- Vertical board fencing. Mature lawn. Tarmac driveway with feature brick paviour border.
- Outside Side/Rear
- Feature patio. Mature lawn and shrubs. Boilerhouse.
- Traveling out of Bangor on the Newtownards Road, turn left onto Green Road, turn left onto Bridgelea Avenue, follow to the end of Bridglea Avenue and turn left on Ardvanagh Road and the property is on the right.