An immaculate 5 bedroom semi-detached family home, offering extensive adaptable accommodation with private landscaped gardens, in this most popular and convenient location.
Enjoying a prime end of cul-de-sac position, with extensive parking, this property offers convenience to many amenities with Bangor and Belfast within easy commuting distance. The re-modeled and superbly presented accommodation will be of great interest to the growing family buyer or those seeking flexible living space unwilling to compromise on finish and presentation.
Internally the property currently comprises five bedrooms including ground floor double bedroom, lounge, kitchen with dining, double doors to rear, utility room, downstairs WC, and a family bathroom
Of particular note is the high specification including PVC guttering, fascia, eaves, oak joinery, excellent energy efficiency, and southerly low-maintenance landscaped gardens with feature stone patio/bar-be-que area and artificial grass - a delightfully private space for the family to enjoy.
Offering a unique combination of adaptable family living space and high specification throughout this property will generate considerable interest and early socially responsible viewing is highly recommended through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door. Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights.
- Living Room 5.21m x 4.37m (17'1 x 14'4)
- Wooden flooring. Feature reclaimed Victorian fireplace with ornate inset.
- Kitchen/Dining 6.48m x 2.67m (21'3 x 8'9)
- Excellent range of luxury high and low-level units with granite worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with feature "matt black" mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor. Integrated cooker with 5 ring gas hob. Double oven. Feature display cabinets/larder. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile flooring. uPVC double doors to rear.
- Rear Hall
- Ceramic tile floor. uPVC door to rear.
- Utility Room 2.13m x 1.96m (7 x 6'5)
- Range of units. Plumbed for washing machine/dryer.
- Contemporary suite comprising - low flush WC, wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 5.49m x 3.51m (18 x 11'6)
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Feature uplighters.
- First Floor
- Feature oak and wrought iron staircase/spindles. Built-in storage. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 4.17m x 3.91m (13'8 x 12'10)
- Wooden flooring. Walk-in wardrobe - plumbed for en-suite. Recessed spotlights. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.73m x 2.16m max (12'3 x 7'1 max)
- Rear Aspect.
- Bedroom 4 2.95m x 2.57m (9'8 x 8'5)
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 5 2.72m x 2.49m (8'11 x 8'2)
- Rear aspect.
- Family Bathroom 2.69m x 1.68m (8'10 x 5'6)
- Luxury suite comprising - low flush WC, wash hand basin with monobloc tap and vanity unit, and "triple width" fully tiled shower cubicle. Partially tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlight.
- Outside Front
- Mature lawn. Cherry blossom tree. Extensive brick paved driveway. Two external electrical sockets.
- Outside Rear
- Ornate stone patio/bar-be-que. Artificial grass. Feature external lighting. Vertical panel fencing. Feature flower beds.
- From Bangor go to Castle Street then onto the Gransha Road, turn left into Bexley Road, turn right into Ashbury Avenue, turn left onto Stratford Road then right onto Stratford Gardens- the property is located at the end of the cul-de-sac on RHS. A Pinkertons board will be erected.