A bright and spacious semi detached villa situated in the ever popular River Hill development constructed by award winning Northland Developments. The well proportioned accommodation is presented impeccably throughout. Ideally located for easy commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns the property will suit a variety of purchasers from first time buyers to those wishing to downsize.
Internally the property comprises a bright lounge, kitchen/dining area and modern contemporary cloakroom suite. One the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally a pebbled drive leads to a detached garage. The rear garden is larger than average for the development with the front garden also laid in lawn.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.66m (15' 9" x 12' 0")
Feature marble fireplace with granite hearth and electric fire inset. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Telephone point. Double doors through to kitchen with casual dining area.
- 4.78m x 3.89m (15' 8" x 12' 9")
A range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with stainless steel ovenand grill under and extractor hood over. Integrated frideg freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Gas fired boiler. Thermostatic heating control. Casual dining area. Ceramic tile floor. Door to rear garden.
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tile splash back. Ceramic tile floor.
- Shelved linen closet. Thermostatic heating control. Access to part floored roof space via a 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.78m x 2.77m (15' 8" x 9' 1")
Rear aspect. Built-in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.36m (12' 10" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.29m (9' 3" x 7' 6")
Front aspect. Built-in robe. Wood laminate flooring.
- Modern contemporary white suite - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Tiled round bath. Ceramic tile floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Units with laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Roller door. Light and power.
- Garden in lawn. Pebbled driveway to detached garage. Steps and ramp to front door with covered entrance.
- Large garden in lawn. Pebbled area. Wooden side gate. Vertical board fencing. Outside light. Outside tap.