This well-presented, three-bedroom mid-terrace is a perfect first-time home, but could also suit those wishing to downsize and investors alike.
Comber Primary School and Nendrum College are both a short walk away, whilst Comber's amenities including shops, cafes, bars, and leisure facilities are all close at hand. Commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn't be easier by car or public transport.
Internally, the property is well presented and consists of a bright lounge, a fitted kitchen, three well-proportioned bedrooms, and a family bathroom with a white suite.
Externally, the front is in decorative pebbles and paving. To the rear is a low maintenance, rear yard and right of way to a good-sized garden for children to play or for outside entertaining.
The property is further enhanced by gas-fired central heating and double glazing.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring. Thermostatic heating control. uPVC front door. Stairs to first floor.
- Living Room 4.39m (max) x 3.76m (14'5" (max) x 12'4")
- Feature cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Television and telephone point. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 2.69m x 2.26m (8'10" x 7'5")
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Solid plate electric hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Rear Hall
- Shelved storage cupboard including heating control. Electric cupboard. Fully tile walls. Ceramic tile floor. uPVC rear door.
- Bathroom 2.39m x 1.55m (7'10" x 5'1")
- White suite - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Fully tiled.
- Access to a fully floored roof space with light.
- Bedroom 1 4.83m (max) x 2.87m (15'10" (max) x 9'5")
- Front aspect. wood laminate flooring. Mirrored sliding robes. Hotpress including the gas-fired boiler. Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 3.23m x 2.59m (10'7" x 8'6")
- Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Sliding robes. Wired for television.
- Bedroom 3 2.74m x 2.21m (9' x 7'3")
- Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Wired for television.
- Outside Front
- Decorative pebbled beds and paving. Steps to the covered entrance. Boundary wall. Wrought iron gate.
- Outside Rear
- Paved yard. Outside tap and light. Wrought iron gate to rear garden. Storage shed (6'8" x 3). Right of way. Garden in lawn. Wrought iron gate. Vertical board fencing. Mature hedging. Paved path.
- Utility Shed 2.31m x 2.03m (7'7" x 6'8")
- Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
- From Newtownards Road turn onto De Wind Drive, follow the road and turn right onto Bruce Avenue, the property will be on the left. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.