Sit Back, Relax And Enjoy The View
This superbly appointed lifestyle home, in Seahaven Crescent, Groomsport is finished to an exacting standard and occupies an enviable situation with uninterrupted sea views. The property is located within walking distance of the village and a short drive from Bangor and Donaghadee. Ever-changing views and low maintenance make this an attractive prospect for any purchaser.
Internally, the property comprises open plan living/dining, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms one with en suite and the other with jack and jill door to bathroom. All tastefully decorated with little to do but move in and start enjoying the view.
Externally, a brick paviour drive provides parking for two cars and a decked area ensures enjoyment of the stunning views. The shore tow path, beach and sea are all paces away.
Electricity and gas are metered and site fee applies (details on request).
Viewing strictly by appointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC Front Door with glazed side panel. Cloak cupboard including consumer unit. Telephone point. Thermostatic heating control.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 4.01m (18' 6" x 13' 2")
Stunning sea views. Two sets of French doors to decked area. Bay window. Television point. Telephone point. Wall mounted electric fire. Wood laminate flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- DINING AREA:
- 2.82m x 2.64m (9' 3" x 8' 8")
Wood laminate flooring.
- 4.65m x 2.82m (15' 3" x 9' 3")
Modern 'Shaker' style high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Four ring gas hob with integrated extractor hood over. Eye level oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Concealed gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. Corniced ceiling. Linoleum flooring. Door to side.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 2.82m (13' 10" x 9' 3")
Built-in robe. Feature bay window. Door to en suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Quadrant shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Linoleum flooring. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.74m (9' 8" x 9' 0")
Feature floor to ceiling window. Feature bay window. Mirrored sliding robes. Jack and Jill door to bathroom.
- 2.49m x 1.7m (8' 2" x 5' 7")
White suite - low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit and panelled bath with shower over. Linoleum flooring. Corniced ceiling. Extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.85m x 3.02m (15' 11" x 9' 11")
Up and over door. Light and power. Separate consumer unit.
- FRONT SIDE & REAR:
- Brick paviour drive and parking. Decorative pebbled area to side and garden in lawn to opposite side. Brick paviour steps to front door. Lantern style outside light.
Raised decked area overlooking sea with safty glass panels and faux grass. Outside light. Under decking storage. Metal gate giving direct access to towpath and shore line. PVC soffits and fascia.