Why Wait? This superbly presented, semi-detached family home situated in the popular 'Lynn Hall' development is sure to appeal to many. The property is as new; all the snagging of a new build having being carried out by the current owner the fortunate purchaser will have nothing to do but set their furniture down and start enjoying their new home. Ideally located close to transport routes commuting to Belfast, Holywood and Newtownards is convenient, Bangor town centre and marina are within walking distance.
Internally, the property has been finished to an exacting specification with high quality materials and finishes throughout. The layout comprises, entrance hall, bright lounge, modern kitchen with dining area, snug, downstairs cloakroom/wc, three good sized bedrooms one with en suite shower room and a modern contemporary family bathroom.
Externally, the front garden is laid in lawn with an amble tarmac drive supplying off street parking for several cars. A fully enclosed rear garden with faux grass is complimented by a paved patio and remote feature lighting. A useful utility area with shed is to the side.
An opportunity to jump the queue. Purchase this as new property now. Viewing strictly by appointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tile floor. Telephone point. Cloakroom/WC. Composite front door. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.85m x 4.67m (15' 11" x 15' 4")
Dual aspect. Television point. Telephone point. Wired for electric fire. Thermostatic heating control.
- 4.85m x 3.35m (15' 11" x 11' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level, soft close units. Quartz work top, upstands and drainer. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. \ceramic hob with quartz splash back, stainless steel extractor hood over and oven and grill under. Feature floor level lighting. Stainless steel 'Blanco' sink with 'Blanco' mixer tap. Casual dining area. Gas fired boiler. Television point. Ceramic tile floor. Open to snug. Utility cupboard - laminate work top. Plumbed for washing machine. Heating control unit.
- 3.m x 2.95m (9' 10" x 9' 8")
Ceramic tile floor. Television point. Double doors to rear garden.
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Extractor fan.
- Linen closet/hot press. Feature high ceiling. Access to floored roof space with light via a Slingsby style folding ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.56m (15' 5" x 11' 8")
Front aspect. Television point. Thermostatic control. Telephone point. To en suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Tiled shower cubicle. Chrome, heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 2.41m (13' 7" x 7' 11")
Rear aspect. Television point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.34m (11' 5" x 7' 8")
Rear aspect. Television point.
- 2.18m x 1.75m (7' 2" x 5' 9")
White suite - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and curved bath with shower over. Chrome, heated towel rail. High gloss ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Floored. Light.
- Garden in lawn with Young staked tree. Barked and slate beds. Tarmac drive. Paved ramp. Entrance light. Low level Laurel hedging.
- Faux grass with raised seating. Paved patio area and path. Remotely operated feature lighting. Vertical board fencing. Outside tap. Slate beds. Wooden shed with light and power included in sale.